Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First post from Chromebook

This is my first official post from a Chromebook. Probably one of the first blogs from the Samsung Chromebook (7 days before release).



First impressions:
1. The screen is very bright and clear. It's 12 inches, and things look very nice on it so far.
2. The keyboard feels really good. The texture feels matted and it fits perfectly. There are a bunch of buttons at the top for web browsing -- I will need to read the user guide for that.
3. I am watching a youtube video -- Lady Gaga "Born This Way". The sound quality is quite good. I had no idea the video is so long.

From the very beginning, you can tell this is not an Apple product. Instead of a slick start, the Chromebook focuses on updating your computer. This is so typical of Google! I worry for someone who gets a Chromebook down the road, when the update might take a while.

Overall, I'm very happy. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment